All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Betrayer
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:57 am 
Unplugged

Image Image

Betrayer would like to thank everyone for their continued support and patience for the 'Shadowed Force' EP. After a number of unfortunate delays we are finally ready to bring the new release into light and share it with you all. The EP has been demoed to a few select groups with overwhelming positive responses from them all – and we are very much looking forward to your reaction to the new material.

To launch the new EP, Betrayer has several news items that are noteworthy:

The 'Shadowed Force' EP and t-shirt are now available for pre-order through our online store. Purchases can be made using PayPal (no account required), cheque, cash, or money order. The new EP information is also listed under the 'Discography' section as well as the online store. All orders will start shipping on March 22nd, 2005.

Street team members are reminded that their orders and pre-orders receive a 20% discount. Buy in bulk and receive awesome savings – a great way to sell Betrayer merchandise to your local metal fans and make money for yourself!

We also have a special package available through our online store that consists of the 2004 print of the 'Rusted Icons' LP and the 'Shadowed Force' EP. This package is a great idea for collectors or newer Betrayer fans that don't own either of the albums or own an older print.

Betrayer is also extremely excited to announce that we will have a global online listening party for the 'Shadowed Force' EP. The listening party will take place through our online chatroom on March 20th, 2005 at 12:00pm EST – make sure to arrive early to hear the entire EP from beginning to finish and to share your thoughts with the band and fellow fans. For anyone interested in attending please click the link at the bottom to ensure that you will be able to access the chatroom without any problems.

To coincide with the EP release, Betrayer will also be running two great competitions exclusively for street team members.

The first contest begins February 15th, 2005 and will end March 22nd, 2005. The street team member that can generate the most pre-orders for the new EP and t-shirt will win a deluxe gift package in addition to the 20% cash commission or bulk savings they would normally earn. For example, if the top selling street team member sells 100 CDs they would earn roughly $200 in addition to the deluxe gift package.

The second contest will begin March 22nd, 2005 and will end April 26th, 2005. For each week of the contest, the street team member that generates the most song downloads from our media section will be entered in the draw for the grand prize. If a street team member places first for song downloads again in one of the other competing weeks, the street team member with the following highest amount of downloads will be in the final draw. Once the five-week period is completed we will draw one grand prize winner that will receive a deluxe gift package.

The deluxe gift package includes the 'Shadowed Force' EP, 'Shadowed Force' t-shirt, the 'Rusted Icons' LP, a Betrayer embroidered hat, buttons, stickers and an autographed photograph. If the winning street team member has already pre-ordered any of the prize items, we will simply refund their original purchase.

For those interested in purchasing the upcoming EP or corresponding t-shirt, please remember that any pre-orders will greatly help the band in balancing our expenses for manufacturing and shipping of these items. Every order helps and aids us in reducing overall costs and we deeply thank everyone that considers placing a pre-order. Also keep in mind that any pre-orders and merchandise sales will be used to fund the next Betrayer full-length album, which is currently expected to begin recording during the 2005 calendar year.

If there are any questions, concerns, or comments – please feel free to contact us via the website, e-mail us at info@betrayer.ca, or reach us by telephone at 1-(519)-791-5848. Orders by telephone will also be available through 1-(519)-791-5848.

Click here to enter our online store to pre-order!

Click here to signup free to access our chatroom!

Click here to join the street team for free!

Thank you all for your continued support!

www.betrayer.ca

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:44 pm 
Dread Knight
Dread Knight

If anyone from Croatia is interested in purchasing CD's from Betrayer please contact me at PM, as I'm official representor for Croatia.

Thanks Jeff for writing this down here. Our old forum was lost due the number of exploits in phpBB, but now everything is ok & up to date :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:50 pm 
Soul Reaver

price??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:05 am 
Unplugged

Cool stuff Jeff, I downloaded those which are free & I like them very much! You'll achieve something with your music, I'm sure in it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:42 am 
Dread Knight
Dread Knight

6,67 euros + shipping for single CD or EP.
11,54 euros + shippping for Promo pack which includes Rusted Icons album & Shadowed Force EP. How much did the shipping cost Jeff when you sent me the Rusted Icons? I think few $, right?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:05 am 
Unplugged

Hey Jester, thanks for checking out our music & glad you liked it! Thanks for the positive comments!

Thanks Hawk for posting the price info. It should be around 2.94 euros for shipping.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 4:44 pm 
Soul Reaver

i downloaded the rusted icons album, it's very, very good! but i probably won't buy anything right now coz my finance situation won't allow it... :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:59 am 
Unplugged

Hey Alan, thanks, glad you like it! I understand about the finances, hope they get better! I think that offering our songs for free sometimes indirectly eventually helps us out financially. For example, lets say someone downloads our music and becomes a fan but can't afford to buy something from us (or chooses not to) but they end up getting other's to listen to our music and they become fans and buy something......on....and...on etc.

But I just like the idea of us getting our music out there for people to hear & it's awesome to hear people enjoy it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:18 pm 
Dread Knight
Dread Knight

Yes, it's very great that people can download your music and listen it, I'm pretty sure that people who liked Betrayer's music will sometime when they will be in financial chance buy your cd, I'm organizing the "mass" buying of promotional double package (LP+EP), just that I aquire enough ppl to cover the transaction expences.

Btw, I also added all free mp3's for download in webzine's mp3 section.

Hawk Designs - Web design | Web development | Web hosting | SEO

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:10 pm 
Soul Reaver

yeah, the idea offering whole albums for download is great. especially for less known bands. (which betrayer isn't anymore :) )