All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Metalci u bajci
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 2:28 am 
Offline
Soul Reaver
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 3:04 am
Posts: 816
Location: Raspelo
radi se o tome sto bi odredjeni tip metalca ucinio u dobro poznatoj situaciji: spasi princezu iz dvorca kojeg cuva zmaj
Power metal:
The protagonist arrives riding a white unicorn, escapes from the dragon,
saves the princess and makes love with her in an enchanted forest.

Thrash metal:
The protagonist arrives, fights the dragon, saves the princess and fucks
her.

Heavy metal:
The protagonist arrives on a harley davidson bike, kills the dragon, drinks
some beers and fucks the princess.

Folk metal:
The protagonist arrives with some friends playing acordeons, violins, flutes
and many more instruments, the dragon falls asleep (by all the dancing)...
Then all leave... Without the princess.

Viking metal:
The protagonist arrives in a ship, kills the dragon with his migthy axe,
cooks and eats it, rapes the princess to death, steals the castle and burns
all the place before he leaves.

Death metal:
The protagonist arrives, kills the dragon, fucks the princess and kills her,
then leaves.

Black metal:
The protagonist arrives at midnight, kills the dragon and impales it in
front of the castle... Then sodomizes the princess, drinks her blood in a
ritual before killing her... Then he impales the unvirgen princess.

Gore metal:
The protagonist arrives, kills the dragon and spreads his guts in the front
of the castle, fucks the princess and kills her... Then he fucks the dead
body, slashes her belly and eats her guts... Then he fucks the carcass for
the third time, burns the corpse and fucks it for the last time.

Doom metal:
The protagonist arrives, sees the size of the dragon and thinks that he
never could beat him, then he gets depressed and commits suicide... The
dragon eats his body and the princess as well... (the end of the sad story).

Progressive metal:
The protagonist arrives with a guitar and plays a solo of 26 minutes... The
dragon kills himself out of boredom... The protagonist arrives to the
princess' bedroom, plays another solo with all the technics and tunes
learned in the last year of the conservatory... The princess escapes looking
for the heavy metal protagonist.

Glam metal:
The protagonist arrives, the dragon laughs of the guy's appearance and lets
him enter... He then steals the princess' make-up and tries to paint the
castle in a beautiful pink color.

Grind metal:
The protagonist arrives, screams something completely undecipherable for
about 2 minutes and then leaves...

_________________
Visit the-->2crowded team
Trust me I'm the son of god.:D
Mad_Duke wrote:
Mozda zato sto percepcija blackera je u sumi za sjekirom nekom djevicom itd. Onaj kaj slusa death je zamazan krvlju i svugdje okolo su lesine, a ovaj kaj slusa sonatu sjedi za stolom u rozim tajicama i ljubicastom majicom dok boja bojanku sa zmajevima!
:D:D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Metalci u bajci
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 2:30 am 
Offline
Soul Reaver
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:05 am
Posts: 2107
Isus wrote:
Progressive metal:
The protagonist arrives with a guitar and plays a solo of 26 minutes... The
dragon kills himself out of boredom... ...

na ovo sam se tako masno skotrljao sa fotelje na pod :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
I AM THE STIG 8)
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Metalci u bajci
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:48 pm 
Offline
Soul Reaver
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:53 am
Posts: 3418
Location: .... (tri tockice)
Isus wrote:

Doom metal:
The protagonist arrives, sees the size of the dragon and thinks that he
never could beat him, then he gets depressed and commits suicide... The
dragon eats his body and the princess as well... (the end of the sad story).



:laughing: :lol: :D :wink:

hehe..ludo!

_________________
FUCK OFF.......


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Metalci u bajci
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 2:34 pm 
Offline
Soul Reaver
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:31 pm
Posts: 503
Isus wrote:
Viking metal:
The protagonist arrives in a ship, kills the dragon with his migthy axe,
cooks and eats it, rapes the princess to death, steals the castle and burns
all the place before he leaves.


kako me boli trbuh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...pahahahahaha...svaka cast isus vec se par mjeseci nisam ovako dobro smijao

_________________
Tuđe nećemo svoje nedamo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2N-WUeHwRo


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:47 pm 
Offline
Soul Reaver
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:31 pm
Posts: 4686
Location: Samostan
Quote:
Death metal:
The protagonist arrives, kills the dragon, fucks the princess and kills her,
then leaves.


to sam ja odavno zaključila... :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Metalci u bajci
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 4:16 pm 
Offline
Soul Reaver
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:31 am
Posts: 801
Location: Beyond The Great Vast Forest
Isus wrote:
Black metal:
The protagonist arrives at midnight, kills the dragon and impales it in
front of the castle... Then sodomizes the princess, drinks her blood in a
ritual before killing her... Then he impales the unvirgen princess.

Ovo bi bilo jebeno za vidjet :twisted:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Metalci u bajci
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 4:53 pm 
Offline
Soul Reaver
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:31 pm
Posts: 4686
Location: Samostan
Asmodej wrote:
Isus wrote:
Black metal:
The protagonist arrives at midnight, kills the dragon and impales it in
front of the castle... Then sodomizes the princess, drinks her blood in a
ritual before killing her... Then he impales the unvirgen princess.

Ovo bi bilo jebeno za vidjet :twisted:


...a tek isprobat.. :twisted: :twisted:

_________________
Drifting into the lives...seep into the soul where emotions hide...
Dark skies were beating me down with shadows
Of deceit slashing at trust till it forever bleeds..
With doubt, with pain, with trust is ...pain...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 6:24 pm 
Offline
Dread Knight
Dread Knight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2005 9:00 pm
Posts: 2990
Location: Undercity
boooooooolesno :evilgrin07: :laughing: :bravo30:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Metalci u bajci
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:01 pm 
Offline
Soul Reaver
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:31 am
Posts: 801
Location: Beyond The Great Vast Forest
death-of-art wrote:
Asmodej wrote:
Isus wrote:
Black metal:
The protagonist arrives at midnight, kills the dragon and impales it in
front of the castle... Then sodomizes the princess, drinks her blood in a
ritual before killing her... Then he impales the unvirgen princess.

Ovo bi bilo jebeno za vidjet :twisted:


...a tek isprobat.. :twisted: :twisted:

I to isto! :yeah34:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Metalci u bajci
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:50 pm 
Offline
Soul Reaver
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:33 pm
Posts: 704
Location: Zagreb,Hrvatska
hehe,ovo za doom je dobro :bravo: :lol: :lol:

_________________
"There are no extremities around you
Everything is influenced by an opposite
There are no purities and perfectibilities
There are no words of admonition."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Metalci u bajci
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 12:49 am 
Offline
Addict
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:28 pm
Posts: 390
Gordan wrote:
Isus wrote:
Progressive metal:
The protagonist arrives with a guitar and plays a solo of 26 minutes... The
dragon kills himself out of boredom... ...

na ovo sam se tako masno skotrljao sa fotelje na pod :lol: :lol: :lol:


haha, a ja se tog sjetim svaki put kad slusam solaze na novoom dtu :laughing:

_________________
'Vracam se odmah...'

Godot


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Metalci u bajci
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:20 pm 
Offline
Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2005 12:12 pm
Posts: 300
Location: Rovinj
Isus wrote:
Heavy metal:
The protagonist arrives on a harley davidson bike, kills the dragon, drinks
some beers and fucks the princess.

Progressive metal:
The protagonist arrives with a guitar and plays a solo of 26 minutes... The
dragon kills himself out of boredom... The protagonist arrives to the
princess' bedroom, plays another solo with all the technics and tunes
learned in the last year of the conservatory... The princess escapes looking
for the heavy metal protagonist.
:headbanger:

_________________
bužerica
http://forumania.6.forumer.com/index.php


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:37 am 
Offline
Soul Reaver
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2005 9:25 pm
Posts: 2923
Meni dobra fora. To mi cura poslala prije par tjedana na mail i odrapo sam se dobro!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:41 am 
Offline
Maradeur
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2005 8:08 pm
Posts: 142
Location: ZG
Vidjeh to već na sve strane :P

Gore metal:
The protagonist arrives, kills the dragon and spreads his guts in the front
of the castle, fucks the princess and kills her... Then he fucks the dead
body, slashes her belly and eats her guts... Then he fucks the carcass for
the third time, burns the corpse and fucks it for the last time.

Ovo je u stilu Exhumeda :D kul , to bi ja :roll:

Grind metal:
The protagonist arrives, screams something completely undecipherable for
about 2 minutes and then leaves...

:lol:

_________________
Zdeslav je gej.
MI SMO BORZI, OTPOR JE DZABE!

bokte e (sa g)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6p8PbREcUvI


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:38 pm 
Offline
Soul Reaver
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:53 am
Posts: 3418
Location: .... (tri tockice)
Glam metal:
The protagonist arrives, the dragon laughs of the guy's appearance and lets
him enter... He then steals the princess' make-up and tries to paint the
castle in a beautiful pink color.


:lol: :lol: :lol:
LOLČINA!!!

_________________
FUCK OFF.......


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Web design & development: Hawk Designs


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group